Saturday, December 30, 2006

Decisions and Money, I hate it!

So many life options are thrown our way and we're left with the unfortunate task of having to make those decisions. Like I've said before in a previous post; it would be nice is we could foresee what each decision we could make would entail for us in the future. It would help us to make the right decision right? Maybe not... but it was a nice thought while it lasted. Anyways... these past couple days have been really rough. I'm not sure that I'm making the right decision. I guess only time will tell.

I've pretty much moved most of my stuff out of the apartment. I needed to be out by the 31st. Now, legally Brendan's mom has to give me a 30 day notice from the court of apartment complex, but I didn't feel like fighting her on it and getting on her bad side. Besides, it'll be better for both Brendan and myself with me out of there. The thing that sucks though is that I'm so far away from everything. I'm at least 30 minutes away from work, church, friends and my sunday night group. That's going to be a lot of gas and miles on my car. Oh well. I'm not planning on staying here more than a couple months. As soon as I can afford to get out of here, I'm gone. It's not that I don't love my grandparents. It's just that I hate the idea of having to live under someone's thumb. They don't understand me much because I'm so different than everyone else in the family.

I need to sit down and sort out my financial problems. I hate money. It causes too many issues. I have multiple verizon bills to pay, internet and cable bills, figure out car insurance, pay off friends and family.... etc... I hate money.

No comments: