Friday, April 25, 2008

Taken from a strand of time

Wow... it seems as if I've almost given up blogging. Unfortunatly in a place where time never stands still; I find myself falling behind in the recording of my journeys. Every single day is a new adventure and I yearn to taste it. Some days are pretty shitty while others have me bursting into ecstatic mode like a shaken soda can. Each day holds something new whether I'm ready for it or not. I just have to buckle up my boots, stand up and face it.



A lot has been going on though there's no need for a novel of description. Just know that recent discoveries have pushed me to re-evaluate some of the friendships I've treasured in the past and some of the failed friendships that were never destined for success anyways. Am I upset? A little. Still, there's no reason for me to allow any such drama to destroy who I am. I allowed myself to burn inside over this whole situation for a bit, but I've now realized that the individual in question is not worth me getting upset over. Life is too short to dwell over that which really cannot be changed. You just keep on in forward motion and hope that you'll eventually find some sort of steady ground. I feel that I am strong enough inside to overcome any storm that blows my way. Still, sometimes I must remind myself of this inner strength at times when I feel most weak.



My life almost seems to have hit a dead halt at this present time. It's a temporary halt, but still a halt all the same. I've been thinking so much about goals I've yet to reach and how I can do so. My plan is that unless there are huge life proposals to be made in the near future that alter or delay my current direction; I will be looking to excercise my want to move to the Outer Banks much sooner. Once this entire car accident situation is completely sorted out then I'm going to sit down and plan my budget and pay the car off quicker if at all possible. Please don't waste time lecturing me about moving when I currently have a debt to pay. I can assure you that my car will be paid off before I make any such rash decision to move. We'll see how the course of life and relationships flow this year and my decision will be made accordingly. Still, regardless of any changes that come up I hope to move to the Outer Banks at some point in the next few years.

No comments: