Thursday, January 11, 2007

Barefoot + Treadmill= OUCH!

Stop it, Stop it, STOP IT!!!! I'm tired of all these mixed emotions running through my brain. One minute I want to try again with Brendan and the next I'm not so sure. I just don't want to put myself in a position to be hurt again. I really want to work on my walk with God and I know that I can't focus on God right now if I try to focus on Brendan too. It needs to be one or the other and right now I need to choose God. Maybe God will put Brendan back in my courting/dating life one day when he sees fit, but I need to be stronger about not letting Brendan into my life too much right now. That doesn't mean that I want to lose contact with him altogether... it's nothing like that. I just need to not get too close to him and make sure that when we're together there are other people around. It's too easy to jump into old habits when it's just the two of us.

I hurt my feet today. It sucks... they are sore and scratched up. Guess you shouldn't be on a treadmill for more than 30 minutes barefoot huh? Oops. I wasn't entirely thinking. I only planned on walking it for 10 minutes. The next thing I know it's been 30 minutes and my feet are starting to feel really hot. Next time I'll wear shoes.

I've really been working on achieving my New Year's resolutions this year. I'm not very good at sticking to it, but this time I'm not doing it alone. I have friends alongside me and that's really encouraging. My goal is that I'm going to look great in a bikini this summer. I'm determined. You better not stand in my way. I've already lost 3 pounds and that's helping me to feel even more motivated to continue. YAY!

Anyways... Not much else to report currently. Wow, this was kind of a boring post don't you think?

No comments: