Thursday, February 15, 2007

Snowflakes falling onto your tongue


This is the second day that I've been stuck at home. We had a bit of snow and I live at the bottom of a hill. I haven't been able to get my car up the hill and the plow company refuses to send a plow down here. They said we just have to wait for it all to melt. I'm very frustrated since I need to be at work. I can't afford to not be there. It's driving me crazy.


So... what do I do with the time that I have to spare? I could start working on a painting... or write. I think writing sounds more like something I'd prefer to spend this day on. One of my new year's resolutions was to start working on a book. It's the middle of February and I have yet to put the pen to paper. I'm still working on coming up with a good story line.


Anyways... I've decided to start a new journal... a journal of my dreams. I'm going to record them in a hand written journal that I'll keep next to my bed, but if there's interesting ones that I feel like sharing I'll start a new journal on blogspot for them. I got the idea from someone who has an online blogspot journal for his astral projection training process and he mentioned the idea of having a dream journal. I realize that I have so many dreams that I should write down. Since I don't always write them down right away they tend to become a bit hazy.

No comments: